-Payment must be made at the time of booking. Time slots cannot be reserved without payment.
- For the well-being of our studio and our instructors, please note our cancellation policy:
12 hours advance notice of cancellation is required for classes.
24 hours advance notice of cancellation is required for private and semi-private sessions.
Cancellations must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org messages are not sufficient. If you discuss the cancellation with us verbally, please email to confirm. For cancellations without advance notice as stated above, the client will charged for the session.
- If a client is less than 15 minutes late for a private or semi-private session, the session will be abbreviated and end at the scheduled time. If a client is more than 15 minutes late and has not called to let the trainer know, the session may be cancelled and the client will be charged for the session.
- Instructors may deny students late entry to classes if there is a concern about safety. Classes build progressively from the warm-up, so please arrive on time.
- Please note the expiration date of your sessions. This date varies depending on your package, and will appear on your receipt. Gift Certificates do not expire.
- All classes and sessions wrap up 5 minutes before the scheduled end time to allow for clean up and questions.
- Minimum age for group classes is 16, with parental or guardian consent. For private sessions, it is up to the discretion of the owner and instructor.
- Children under 8 years old may not be in the studio without supervision. Please do not bring young children to your sessions. If you have questions, please email us.
- We require clients to wear a clean pair of socks for Pilates sessions for hygiene reasons. - For personal training sessions, clients may wear socks or clean, indoor-only athletic shoes. - Please silence your cell phone before your class or session begins. - Please avoid strong-smelling perfumes or colognes, as they may upset clients with sensitivities. - Thank you for wiping down your mat and your equipment at the end of your group session!